Year 2 homework tasks 18.3.20
Hello Year 2s,
Hope you are all well, we are missing you in school!
Below you will find a list of learning activities that you can be doing at home whilst you are not in school. If the school closes you will then find daily learning activities on the class page of the Roselands school website. This can be found by selecting the Y2 school closure icon and the day’s work will be dated ready for you to find.
Homework activities for this week:
- 20 minutes of daily reading.
- Practise your recall of the 2x 5x and 10x table using TTRockstars online program using the following link. https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school (user name and password is stuck in the front of your child’s reading record)
- Complete the fractions tasks on the online MyMaths program using the following link. https://www.mymaths.co.uk/primary.html (user name and password is stuck in the front of your child’s reading record book)
- Practise the weekly handwriting joins focus- eel eet eer eef. Then apply these to the words heel feel beef meet peel peer feet.
- Key word spellings focus is question words – why, who, what, when, where, which, how. When your child can spell these individually, ask them to create sentences with them in. Challenge them to extend their sentences with the conjunctions because, but and until.