At the start of the summer term our Year 3/4 science club has been running after school on a Thursday. Our budding scientists have:
- used paper chromatography to investigate and identify who left the note in my classroom through the ink they'd used
- grown sugar, salt and Epsom salt crystals
- investigated the reactions between acids and bases with vinegar, lemons and bicarbonate of soda
- experimented with liquids with different density and viscosity
- explored the properties of the bubbles in fizzy drinks.
Well done to all my super scientists!